Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let's Begin

I am determined to give myself an intensive baking lesson for a month since I will have full access to an oven for the whole month of January. I never baked anything prior to this. What inspires me you may ask? This may sound funny but I was inspired by a bunch of bananas and some expired chocolate chip cookies. I was cleaning up the dry food cabinet when I came across that bag of chocolate chips stuffed at the corner. I remembered; I actually bought it to bake some chocolate chip cookies back in 2007. And it expired in 2009. So I was wondering if they are still good to eat. They still smell and taste okay so I just used them, together with a bunch of browning bananas, determined to make banana chocolate chip muffins. The internet is so awesome I learned so much about baking from it. I realized I may actually forget about some stuffs along the way and this blog may be a good reminder in the future. No photos were taken for some recipes but I wrote them down anyway, and anything extra notes that may be helpful in the future.

Bon Appétit~!

No comments:

Post a Comment